Filter by Category
Professional Photography Tuesdays 6-7p
Professional Photography Tuesday Evenings
with nina capozzi
Member Pricing: $315 (excluding processing fee)
This series of 4 classes is offered to middle school through adult learners on Tuesday evenings from 6p-7p. Participants will review the basics of professional photography and create a portfolio consisting of 10-15 photos over the course of 4 sessions. This class is offered to beginners and intermediate photographers and will be adjusted to the level of each participant.
Participants will learn how to build upon existing skills or learn new ones such as:
- Editing photos correctly
- Using a DSLR camera or iPhone to take photos
- Using their Laptop with Lightroom and Photoshop Downloaded (with a 30 day free trial)
- Reviewing Contrast, Leading Lines, The Rule of Thirds, MASP Modes, Shutter speed, and Light.
- Capturing Nature, people, and action shots
- Discussion of Ansel Adams when learning how to transfer images and focus on color vs black and white in Lightroom
- Work with a Light Meter vs the sun